I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area and cover South San Francisco down to Palo Alto, as well as the coastal towns to the west.
I conduct all of my lactation consultations in your home, where you are most comfortable. I am available to come to the hospital upon request.
What you can expect from your lactation consultation:
- Assistance in setting up a nursing station that is most comfortable for you and your baby
- Help with correct positioning and latch
- Pre and Post Feeding weights with accuracy to 2/10th of an oz.
- Additional recommendations as needed (supply issues, supplementation, pumping, etc.)
- Detailed Assessment Report (sent to OB and Pediatrician)
- Personalized written Care Plan for you and your baby
Free Email/Text Follow-Up Included
Follow-up is very important when addressing infant feeding challenges, as the care plan can change almost daily. Unlimited email/text follow-up is available following the initial consult. Follow-up phone support will be charged based on time and frequency.
- $295 - Initial home visits (typically last about 2 hours)
- $195/hour - Follow-up visits
If you have questions about breastfeeding and would like a phone consult, I am happy to work with you if it is an issue that can be addressed over the phone vs. in person. Phone consults are billed at $120 per hour or prorated in 15 minute increments.
Although I do not bill insurance companies directly, you will be provided with a Superbill, which can be submitted to your insurance company for partial or full reimbursement, depending on your plan.
Cash, Check or Credit Cards Accepted
I ask for 24 hours advance notice if you need to cancel your appointment.